Jeffrey Nadrich is an experienced, nationally-recognized, well-known plaintiff’s personal injury contingency lawyer who is a relentless advocate for victims. He has been known throughout his legal career as a relentless litigator.
Mr. Nadrich is a California-based lawyer with a B.A. from UC Berkeley and a law degree (J.D.) from UC Hastings College of the Law. Mr. Nadrich is the principal partner at Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers, a statewide personal injury, defective products, dangerous drugs, defective medical device and dangerous chemicals law firm. The firm handles cases throughout California and throughout the country.
Mr. Nadrich is a lifetime member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum honors attorneys who have secured verdicts and/or settlements in excess of $2 million. Less than 1 percent of practicing lawyers have achieved such status. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research and peer evaluations.
Jeffrey has been named to:
- The Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers Association
- The Top 25 Lawyers in California by The National Trial Lawyers Association
- The Top 25 Brain Injury Lawyers in California
- America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators
- The American Academy of Attorneys’ top 10 percent of the top 100 personal injury lawyers in the United States.
Jeffrey Nadrich is well-known throughout California and nationally for demonstrating his relentless advocacy and the highest ethical standards. He cares very much about his clients. Mr. Nadrich focuses much of his practice on the litigation of catastrophic injury, serious injury, and wrongful death cases throughout California in addition to representing victims of defective medical products and dangerous drugs (mass torts), fire victims caused by California utilities including Southern California Edison and Pacific Gas & Electric, and represents plaintiffs who have been victims of sexual abuse, carbon monoxide poisoning and paraquat exposure.
Nadrich & Cohen has recovered over $350,000,000 on behalf of thousands clients since 1990. The firm’s personal injury and mass tort areas of practice include: auto accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, dog bite injury, slip and fall, wrongful death, defective medical devices, dangerous drugs, defective products, hazardous exposure, paraquat, Camp Lejeune water contamination, and wildfire cases.
The firm’s success has allowed the firm to grow to 14 offices throughout California including offices in Los Angeles (Main Office), Bakersfield, Fresno, Modesto (Central Valley), Tracy, Richmond, Hayward, Palm Desert, Sacramento, San Francisco, Santa Rosa, Susanville, Quincy and Yreka.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Association of Justice, Leadership Forum
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- Western Trial Lawyers Association
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates’ Forum, Life Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- National Trial Lawyers Association.
- American Bar Association
- California State Bar
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Mass Tort Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Better Business Bureau
- Lawyers for Public Justice
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- American League of Bicyclists
- B2b Lead Round Table
- Bicycle to Work!
- Personal Injury Attorney Network
- The Inner Circle – Los Angeles
- Hastings Law School Alumni Association
- Trial Lawyers Advocacy Circle
- Trial Lawyers Marketing Group
- Water Buffalo Club
- Best Attorneys Of America
- American Academy of Lawyers
- Desert Bar Association
- San Joaquin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Palm Desert Chamber of Commerce
- Fresno Chamber of Commerce
- Modesto Chamber of Commerce
Honors & Awards
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators
- Top 25 Brain Injury Trial Lawyers in California
- Top 10 Nursing Home Trial Lawyers
- American Society of Legal Advocates Top 40 Lawyers – 2021
- Top 25 Lawyers in California by The National Trial Lawyers Association
- The American Academy of Attorneys (Top 10 percent among the top 100 personal injury lawyers in the United States)
- B.S. History with a minor in Political Science from University of California, Berkeley
- J.D. (Juris Doctor) from University of California, Hastings College of the Law
Jeffrey Nadrich and his legal team have successfully represented thousands of personal injury, dangerous drug, defective medical device, sexual abuse, toxic exposure and California wildfire victims and their families against insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, medical care facilities, youth organizations, businesses, power companies and Fortune 500 companies.
His list of specialties includes the following:
- Auto Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Birth Injury
- California Wildfire Claims
- Camp Lejeune Claims
- Clergy Abuse
- CPAP Recall
- Dog Bites
- Firefighting Foam
- Hair Relaxer Cancer Claims
- Logging Accidents
- Medical Device Defects
- Fire Fighting Foam (AFFF)
- Instapot Burn Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nutribullet Explosions
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Personal Injury
- PFAS (on behalf of Water Districts)
- Prescription Drug Side Effects
- Scooter Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
- Trucking Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Mr. Nadrich is well known nationally and throughout California for demonstrating honesty with the highest ethical benchmark. He cares about his clients.
Mr. Nadrich and his firm are skilled in navigating complex personal injury cases, including detailed data (i.e. extensive medical records) to understand and fully present all of the injuries which happened or occurred in your case.
He is a frequent speaker on topics such as automobile safety, dog bite law, bicycle law, motorcycle law, bad faith insurance, all aspects of personal injury claims, wrongful death, contingency law, dangerous drugs, and dangerous medical devices. He also mentors other lawyers on successful business practices.
- Lawyers Monthly
- The San Jose Mercury News
- Reno, Nevada NBC Affiliate re: Dixie Fire Lawsuit and fire developments / Multiple Interviews
- Fox 11, Los Angeles
- For The People Radio Show
- High County News
- Plumas County News
- Paraquat Press Releases
- California Supreme Court
- California Superior and State Courts
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
Social Media Profiles