Jeffrey Nadrich is an experienced, nationally-recognized, well-known plaintiff’s personal injury contingency lawyer who is a relentless advocate for victims. He has been known throughout his legal career as a relentless litigator.
Mr. Nadrich is a lifetime member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum honors attorneys who have secured verdicts and/or settlements in excess of $2 million. Less than 1 percent of practicing lawyers have achieved such status. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research and peer evaluations.
- Jeffrey has been named to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers Association
- The Top 25 Lawyers in California by The National Trial Lawyers Association
- The Top 25 Brain Injury Lawyers in California.
- He is a member of America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators.
- The American Academy of Attorneys has selected Jeffrey among the top 10 percent among the top 100 personal injury lawyers in the United States.
Jeffrey Nadrich is well-known throughout California and nationally for demonstrating his relentless advocacy and the highest ethical standards. He cares very much about his clients. Mr. Nadrich focuses much of his practice on the litigation of catastrophic injury, serious injury, and wrongful death cases throughout California in addition to representing victims of defective medical products and dangerous drugs (mass torts), fire victims caused by California utilities including Southern California Edison and Pacific Gas & Electric, and represents plaintiffs who have been victims of sexual abuse, carbon monoxide poisoning and Paraquat exposure.
Mr. Nadrich is the founder and managing partner of Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers. The firm has grown to 11 offices throughout California. The firm has recovered in excess of $400 million on behalf of its clients. Mr. Nadrich loves what he does.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Better Business Bureau
- Best Attorneys Of America
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Academy of Lawyers
- Desert Bar Association
- San Joaquin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Palm Desert Chamber of Commerce
- Fresno Chamber of Commerce
- Modesto Chamber of Commerce
Honors & Awards
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- New Top 100 Lawyers
- America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators
- Top 25 Brain Injury Trial Lawyers in California
- Top 10 Nursing Home Trial Lawyers
- American Society of Legal Advocates Top 40 Lawyers – 2021
- Top 25 Lawyers in California by The National Trial Lawyers Association
- The American Academy of Attorneys (Top 10 percent among the top 100 personal injury lawyers in the United States)
- B.S. History with a minor in Political Science from University of California, Berkeley
- J.D. (Juris Doctor) from University of California, Hastings College of the Law
Jeffrey Nadrich and his legal team have successfully represented thousands of personal injury, dangerous drug, defective medical device, sexual abuse, toxic exposure and California wildfire victims and their families against insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, medical care facilities, youth organizations, businesses, power companies and Fortune 500 companies.
His list of specialties includes the following:
- Auto, Truck & Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Birth Injury
- California Wildfire Claims
- Baby Formula lawsuits, Necrotizing Enterocolitis (NEC)
- PFAS (on behalf of Water Districts)
- Clergy Abuse
- Dog Bites
- Firefighting Foam
- Logging Accidents
- Medical Device Defects
- Fire Fighting Foam (AFFF)
- Military Earplug Lawsuits
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Prescription Drug Side Effects
- Scooter Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- C.P.A.P. (CPAP)
Mr. Nadrich is well known nationally and throughout California for demonstrating honesty with the highest ethical benchmark. He cares about his clients.
Mr. Nadrich and his firm are skilled in navigating complex personal injury cases, including detailed data (i.e. extensive medical records) to understand and fully present all of the injuries which happened or occurred in your case.
He is a frequent speaker on topics such as automobile safety, dog bite law, bicycle law, motorcycle law, bad faith insurance, all aspects of personal injury claims, wrongful death, contingency law, dangerous drugs, and dangerous medical devices. He also mentors other lawyers on successful business practices.
- Lawyers Monthly
- The San Jose Mercury News
- Reno, Nevada NBC Affiliate re: Dixie Fire Lawsuit and fire developments / Multiple Interviews
- Fox 11, Los Angeles
- For The People Radio Show
- High County News
- Plumas County News
- Paraquat Press Releases
- California Supreme Court
- California Superior and State Courts
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals