Riding a motorcycle can be an exciting way to get around Alameda County. However, these vehicles don’t offer the same protections as cars and trucks, like airbags and seatbelts. Plus, they don’t have an exterior shell around passengers, leaving motorcyclists vulnerable to contact with the road, vehicles, and other property. That’s why motorcycle accidents often result in severe and catastrophic injuries.
If someone else’s negligence led to your motorcycle accident, don’t miss your chance to hold them accountable and seek compensation. Trust a Hayward motorcycle accident lawyer from Nadrich & Cohen to represent you and your family after a crash.
We Can Protect Your Rights as a Motorcycle Rider
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Hayward, call (510) 342-5780
The legal team at Nadrich & Cohen will put our decades of experience to work for you and your family after a motorcycle accident. We’re proud to offer tailored service, compassionate support, and aggressive representation in your motorcycle accident case. Here’s how we can help you secure the compensation you need:
- Gathering evidence of your accident and your injuries
- Evaluating your damages to determine how much compensation you need
- Handling all emails and calls from insurance companies and legal representatives
- Submitting insurance claims and negotiating a worthwhile settlement
- Filing a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit
- Fighting for your rights in court
Hayward Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me (510) 342-5780
When we take on your motorcycle accident case, we offer you our no-fee guarantee. That means we won’t charge you anything upfront for our help to recover compensation for you and your family. In addition, you owe us nothing if we don’t win for you. That’s our promise.
You Can Recover Compensation for Your Motorcycle Accident
You shouldn’t have to live with the medical debt from your motorcycle accident, especially if you cannot work while you recover or due to a disability. Plus, insurance may not pay for all your motorcycle accident-related medical costs.
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Let us help you recover compensation that pays for both economic and noneconomic damages, such as:
- Current and future medical costs, including emergency care, hospital stays, surgeries, prescription medication, medical devices, prosthetics, and more
- Lost income, including wages or salary, tips, and benefits such as retirement contributions, medical insurance, and paid time off
- Loss of earning potential due to partial or total disability
- Property damage, including the cost to repair or replace your motorcycle, helmet, and other equipment
- Pain and suffering, including inconvenience, physical and emotional anguish, and loss of quality of life
- Scarring and disfigurement
How Much Compensation Can I Get for a Motorcycle Accident?
We’ve successfully recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients, including the following amounts for motorcycle accident cases:
- $1.59 million for a motorcyclist who hit a negligently placed cement barrier
- $625,000 for a motorcyclist who suffered hip, face, and shoulder injuries after being broadsided by a vehicle
- $500,000 for a motorcyclist who required reconstructive surgery after being hit by a car
We can’t guarantee that you’ll recover the identical amounts. That’s because so many factors influence how much compensation you may be entitled to receive, including:
- How old you were at the time of the accident
- The type and severity of your injuries
- The cost of accident-related medical treatment
- How much income you’ve lost being out of work to recover
At Nadrich & Cohen, we will calculate a comprehensive list of damages and exhaust all your options for getting the compensation you deserve.
Don’t Let the Insurance Company Shortchange You
Complete a free case evaluation form now
Negligent parties and insurance companies may try to pin the accident on you. They may use unfair, biased, and untrue assumptions to blame you for the crash. In turn, insurance companies can undervalue your claim, looking to settle your case for a lot less than you deserve or deny your claim outright.
Your attorney at Nadrich & Cohen will work to prove the other party’s negligence, and we’ll keep our eye on the figure we calculated when considering all your damages.
There Is a Statute of Limitations for Suing After a Motorcycle Accident
You have limited time to file a personal injury lawsuit against the negligent party or parties that caused your motorcycle accident. Generally, you have just two years from the accident date to file, per CCP § 335.1.
If you’ve lost your loved one to a motorcycle accident, you may only have up to two years from the day they died to file a wrongful death lawsuit against the at-fault parties according to the same statute.
A Hayward motorcycle accident lawyer from our firm can review your case as soon as possible so you can explore your options for recovering compensation before the statute of limitations runs out.
How Motorcycle Accidents Occur in Hayward
Motorcycle accidents typically occur due to someone’s negligence. Usually, a court finds a driver, another motorcyclist, a bicyclist, or even a parts manufacturer at fault for these dangerous incidents. Here are just some of the common causes of motorcycle accidents:
- Distracted driving, including texting and driving
- Driving under the influence
- Failing to yield right of way
- Not looking for motorcycles when turning or changing lanes
- Lane splitting
- Parts defects and malfunctions
- Road hazards
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries We See
We know how devastating a motorcycle accident can be. You or your loved one may have suffered terrible injuries that require intensive medical treatment and a long recovery. Unfortunately, they may have succumbed to their injuries. Some injuries we can help you recover compensation for include:
- Road rash, cuts, and burns
- Fractured bones
- Puncture wounds
- Concussions and traumatic brain injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Internal bruising
- Crush injuries
The worst motorcycle accidents result in death. California is the second-most dangerous state for motorcyclists — in 2020 alone, the National Safety Council reported 540 deaths in California.
Put Nadrich & Cohen in Your Corner Following a Motorcycle Crash
We can meet with you and discuss your case however is most comfortable for you. We’re happy to meet with you in the hospital while you recover or take your calls and texts any time of day. Nadrich & Cohen is here for you. So, contact our office today for your free consultation.