California Bicycle Accident Attorneys
LET THE ATTORNEY HANDLE EVERYTHING
It is very important for you to remember when making a bicycle accident claim; that will put you in the anything you say can hurt your claim. Because of this, you should refrain from talking about the accident on any social media site. As long as the case is active, be careful about what you say in public and online.
If you are contacted by an attorney for the other party to the accident, tell them to speak to your lawyer. If the other party’s insurance company makes you an offer, tell them to speak to your lawyer and do not say anything further. For example, refrain from saying something that might be taken as an agreement to the insurance company’s terms.
- Los Angeles Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Palm Desert Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Fresno Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- San Francisco Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Modesto Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Tracy Bicycle Accident Lawyer
We handle bicycle cases throughout California and are members of the League of American Bicyclists and the Los Angeles County, Silicon Valley and California Bicycle Coalitions.
Being injured in a bicycle accident is very stressful. Finding a good personal injury lawyer provides peace of mind. At Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers we work in a quick and thorough manner to provide the best possible outcomes for our clients. Contact us immediately at (800) 718-4658 for a free consultation or complete the Free Case Evaluation Form on this page. A member of our injury team will contact you within 24 hours.
We have office and meeting locations throughout California to serve you.
Most Recent Accident Settlements and Victories
Cyclist struck and killed by a dump truck.
Injured? Get Help Now from Experienced Bicycle Accident Lawyers
- Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers is one of the most respected bicycle accident law firms in California.
- 30 years of experience
- Obtained more than $350 million in recoveries for bicycle and personal injury victims.
- A senior attorney is available to discuss your case day and night, 24/7.
- We have proudly represented thousands of cyclists successfully and have obtained the highest five star reviews from our bicycle clients.
- An active member and supporter of bicycle coalitions and bicycle rights groups throughout California
- As aggressive lawyers, we settle cases and obtain top dollar for our clients in less time than other personal injury lawyers.
- We handle all kinds of bicycle cases, including driver inattention, drivers who fail to see bicyclists in their blind spots, dooring cases where car doors are opened in front of bicyclists and all other type of cycling accidents.
SEEKING LEGAL HELP
When accidents result in personal injury, find a lawyer, you will need the help of a legal advisor who can work with you to protect your health and recovery. Your attorney will explain all of your options and secure the best recovery for you. A lawyer is crucial to navigating the obstacles that stand in the way of your receiving compensation for your injuries.
We have handled bicycle accident cases for the past 25 years. We handle bicycle accident cases throughout California. We have successfully handled over 500 bicycle accident cases to conclusion. We charge a contingency fee so there is no cost to our clients unless we obtain a recovery.
You should always hire a lawyer if you were riding a bicycle and get hit by a car. We will stage and frame your claim correctly from the very beginning. We will deal solely with the insurance companies for you. As a result they will pay us much more, because we are experts and specialists, than they would you. You can call us for a free consultation at (800) 718-4658 to discuss your legal options.
The average bicycle settlement is more than $25,000 and can be much greater if there are significant injuries such as a fracture or surgery. The most important point to remember is that with Nadrich & Cohen we will leave no stone unturned and leave no penny on the table when we are settling a claim for our clients.
Why Do You Need Bicycle Lawyers?
You will never obtain the amount of compensation you deserve if you do not hire a specialist bicycle injury law firm such as Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers. The insurance company will otherwise attempt to manipulate you by settling your claim for the smallest amount which is much less than we can obtain for you.
The insurance company will take advantage of you if you try to handle the claim yourself. They know you will never go into litigation, nor have independent doctors. You will most likely allow them to examine you by their doctors; and ultimately, they will offer you a minimal settlement. Do not let this happen to you or a loved one.
If you or your loved one was in a bicycle accident immediately contact Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers. We will provide you a free evaluation and we will never charge you, no matter what, unless we first obtain a recovery from the insurance company. You will never be under any obligation. We will never make you feel uncomfortable or intimidated.
Remember, you never pay anything unless and until we collect a recovery from the insurance company.
What To Do After A Bicycle Accident
These few basic steps will help you deal with the after-effects of an accident:
- Get medical attention
- Take pictures of your injuries
- Take pictures of the accident scene and property damage, if possible
- Contact a personal injury attorney
- Let your attorney handle all communication with the insurance companies.
If claims are filed against another party for reasons of fault or negligence, it is important for you to follow these guidelines. You will want to refrain from saying or doing anything that can compromise your claim.
First, you must seek medical treatment for your injuries. Remember always to follow the instructions from your doctor. Do not make the assumption that, in spite of what the doctor says, you feel capable of getting back to work or engaging in any strenuous activity. If the doctor tells you to stay away from specific activities, do as he or she says.
DOCUMENT YOUR INJURIES
If you can, photograph your injuries with a camera, cell phone or tablet. Also, keep track of all records of your treatment such as doctor’s instructions, prescriptions, reports from emergency personnel, etc. Any of these documents may hold a piece of crucial evidence for your case. Inform your lawyer of all treatment updates throughout your recovery.
DOCUMENT THE ACCIDENT
If possible, photograph the scene of the accident. Try to take photos of the dangerous condition that caused the accident, roadway debris and/or the general, physical condition of the accident site.
How Bicyclists Can Protect Themselves
Here are some of the things we recommend to bicyclists in California to protect themselves:
- Follow the law
- Ride with the flow of traffic
- Wear a helmet and helmet cam if possible
- Wear bright colored clothing
- Mount flashing lights on your bikes and use them all the time at night
- Get a bicycle and/or uninsured motorist coverage under your automobile policy so you’re protected if a car hits you while you are riding your bicycle.
- Maintain your bike in excellent repair
- If you are in an accident, obtain immediate medical treatment.
- File a police report
- Retain a bicycle specialist lawyer
Oftentimes, we see instances where the police mistakenly cite our clients as the at-fault party for riding on sidewalks or without a helmet. This is incorrect and prejudicial. We will keep the police officer’s opinion inadmissible as evidence in court.
Common Causes of Bicycle Accidents
The following are some of the most common causes of bicycle accidents:
- Automotive hit and run accidents
- Bicyclist being crowded off the road
- Failure of the motor vehicle to come to a complete stop at an intersection
- Hitting potholes and roadway debris
- Car doors being suddenly opened in the path of bicyclist
- Poor street lighting
- Unsafe guard rails on curves
- Drunk drivers
- Distracted Drivers
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident where you were not at fault, you may be overwhelmed by the challenges ahead. Thankfully, you do not have to face them alone. Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers specialize in helping accident victims obtain the best recovery.
Call us today at (800) 718-4658 for a free consultation, use the live chat feature or complete the contact form on the right. We will promptly respond and advise you of your legal options.