Motorcyclists in Bakersfield should ride without fear of suffering harm. However, even though motorcyclists have the same rights as all other road users, not everyone respects motorcyclists’ right to ride.
Did you suffer harm in a motorcycle collision? Our Bakersfield motorcycle accident lawyers will obtain the maximum financial recovery for all of your injury-related losses, including pain and suffering.
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers advocates for injured motorcycle claimants in Kern County. With more than 35 years of legal experience, we fight for justice one case at a time. We promise we will fight for you and obtain for you everything you deserve.
What Are Recoverable Damages in a Bakersfield Motorcycle Accident Case?
Your motorcycle accident case may involve serious injuries or the loss of a loved one. Recoverable damages in your case includes:
- The cost of all of your accident-related medical care, from your initial medical visit to your final rehabilitation session
- All of your pain and suffering
- Repairs for your motorcycle or the complete replacement of your bike
- Lost income
- Loss of future earning power
- Future medical costs
If your loved one passed away in a motorcycle accident in Bakersfield, we’re deeply sorry for your loss. We know financial recovery won’t alleviate your grief and stress. However, we will get you the maximum recovery for your huge loss.
Recoverable losses in a wrongful death claim or lawsuit include:
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of your loved one
- Loss of parental guidance
- Loss of financial support
- All healthcare costs
- The full value of your human loss
Each motorcycle accident case produces unique damages. You shouldn’t have to worry about evaluating your losses. You’ve been through enough. Let us develop a clear picture of your damages and pursue maximum compensation for you.
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers Will Handle Your Bakersfield Motorcycle Accident Case
Our lawyers will do everything possible to recover compensation for your losses, such as:
Giving you Peace of Mind
Once you hire our firm, you’ll no longer have to wonder: should I pursue compensation for my motorcycle accident? If so, how should I do it? How much compensation do I deserve? Are my rights protected?
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Bakersfield, CA 93301
With Nadrich & Cohen representing you, you can dismiss all concerns about your legal case. We are experts at pursuing the maximum financial recovery for you while you recover from your injuries.
Offering Help on a Contingency-Fee Basis
When you hire Nadrich & Cohen to represent you in Bakersfield, you pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs. We advance all costs and expenses. If no recovery, you owe us nothing – no matter what.
We make legal help accessible to every injured person in Kern County.
Preserving Your Rights
Whether you’re dealing with the insurance companies or their attorneys, your rights are always in jeopardy. These parties may pressure you into a quick settlement, manipulate your words, intimidate you, try to deprive you of fair compensation or simply not pay you.
We won’t allow this. We are here to protect you. We stand between you and anyone who attempts to violate your rights. That is our job: to obtain maximum compensation for you.
Investigating, Gathering Evidence, and Documenting Your Losses
Our attorneys and investigators will gather every piece of evidence that could help your case. We do this by:
- Visiting the scene of your motorcycle accident in Bakersfield
- Seeking video footage of the accident
- Documenting the damage to your motorcycle
- Obtaining all accident-related medical records
- Immediately talking with all witnesses
- If necessary, hiring experts to reconstruct your accident
Our investigation will be the groundwork for your settlement negotiations. With the information we obtain, we will fully depict all the harm you and your family suffered. You deserve the maximum recovery. The liable party should pay for everything.
Leading Settlement Discussions
Our attorneys will present your case to the insurance company and negotiate the maximum amount for you. We will leave no stone unturned for you. We will stand firm as we fight for the maximum recovery.
Going to Trial (if Necessary)
It’s rare for us to try a motorcycle accident case. Almost all of our cases settle for top dollar. Still, if your motorcycle accident case in Bakersfield requires us to trial, then we will happily do so. We will take depositions, collect statements, and try your case.
Determining the Cause of Your Accident
As we begin our investigation, we will determine how your motorcycle accident happened. Driver error or inattention is often the cause of motorcycle accidents. Motorists are often at fault because:
- They drove while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- They ran a red light or stop sign.
- They changed lanes without signaling.
- They failed to yield.
- They were distracted, either by a cellphone or another passenger.
Our investigation may also find that a government agency, product manufacturer, or another entity may have caused or contributed to your collision.
Steps to Take After a Motorcycle Accident in Bakersfield
You may wonder what you should do after your collision. The following considerations support your right to compensation. They can also cut down on potential complications.
After your collision, you should:
- Report your accident: If Bakersfield police or CHP did not respond to the scene of your accident, you should report the motorcycle accident yourself. If you’re unsure of how to do this, call our firm and we will do it for you.
- Obtain (and document) medical treatment: As you’re reading this, you could be suffering from broken bones, a traumatic brain injury, or spinal cord trauma. Please seek medical care if you haven’t already done so. This may involve visiting your primary physician / urgent care or going to the emergency room.
- Refrain from giving any on-the-record statements: Do not make any recorded statements until you speak with our firm. Insurance companies can and will use your own words to undermine your case.
- Use our team for legal aid. An attorney from Nadrich & Cohen will represent you after your accident. We can handle everything involved with bringing your case to a successful completion.
Call Nadrich & Cohen Today for Your Free Consultation in Bakersfield
One of our leading practice areas is handling motorcycle accident cases. A personal injury lawyer from our team will make your case their priority. Don’t wait to call us. There are always specific deadlines governing your case. Do not make a mistake. Let us get started as soon as possible.
We have recovered over $350,000,000 for our clients since 1990. We recovered a $1,000,000 settlement for a motorcyclist who fractured their femur after being hit by a car on Highway 99.
Call Nadrich & Cohen today, use the live chat feature or complete the form on this page for your free consultation.