We represent clients who are injured by chemicals and other toxic substances which are dangerous. Our toxic exposure lawyers handle cases nationwide for injuries or death caused by exposure to the following products, dangerous chemicals and materials:
- 2023 Strawberry Recall
- 3M PFAS Lawsuits
- Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Cell Phone Radiation
- Firefighter Gear
- Firefighting Foam
- Food Poisoning
- Fort Ord
- Hair Straightener & Relaxer
- Legionnaires Disease
- Military Base PFAS Exposure
- Paraquat Herbicide
- Roundup Weed Killer – Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Roundup Liver Damage Lawsuit
- Talcum Powder
- Toxic Baby Food
If you or a loved one developed a serious medical condition following exposure to one of the above products, harmful chemicals or materials, immediately contact the toxic chemical exposure attorneys of Nadrich & Cohen for a free, confidential consultation.
What Compensation Is Available For Toxic Exposure Victims?
We seek compensation on behalf of clients for the following types of damages:
- Medical bills: If you have suffered adverse health effects such as lead poisoning or an injury due to exposure to toxic chemicals such as paraquat, firefighting foam, water contamination or hazardous waste, you may qualify for financial compensation for any medical expenses that have resulted. Our toxic exposure lawyers can help you obtain compensation for any medical treatment you have already incurred as well as any medical bills you can be expected to incur in the future.
- Lost wages: If you have suffered serious illness due to exposure to toxic chemicals, you may have missed time from work because you were unable to work, or because you needed to attend medical appointments. Our law firm can help you obtain compensation for any wages you lost due to your toxic exposure.
- Loss of earning capacity: Sometimes the toll that toxic exposure takes on human health leads to toxic exposure victims being unable to work ever again, or unable to ever do the work they used to again. Our attorneys can help you obtain financial compensation for any loss of earning capacity caused by your exposure to common chemicals such as environmental pollution or lead paint.
- Pain and suffering: The illnesses caused by toxic exposure can be quite painful, both physically and mentally. If you have suffered physical pain or mental suffering due to your toxic exposure, our toxic exposure attorneys can help you obtain financial compensation for it.
- Loss of enjoyment of life: It can be more difficult to enjoy life once you’ve developed an illness due to toxic exposure. Our toxic exposure law firm can help you obtain financial compensation for any reduction in your enjoyment of life that resulted from your exposure to toxic chemicals.
- Wrongful death: We are extremely sorry for your loss if you have lost a loved one due to an illness caused by toxic exposure. You may qualify for financial compensation for burial expenses, funeral expenses, loss of companionship, loss of your loved one’s income and more.
Call now for a free consultation if you or a loved one was injured after being exposed to a dangerous chemical or material. A member of our toxic substance exposure legal team will take your call to discuss your case. We handle toxic exposure cases nationwide.
Do I Need To Hire A Toxic Exposure Lawyer?
The injuries you suffer from after being exposed to toxic chemicals can change your life and lead to consequences which affect you for the entirety of your life. You may require medical care for the rest of your life. You may suffer from debilitating, excruciating pain. You may have to live with the constant realization that you now have a limited lifespan. If your toxic exposure is someone else’s fault, you are entitled to demand financial compensation, but you won’t be able to obtain the compensation you deserve without an experienced toxic exposure lawyer like the lawyers at Nadrich & Cohen.
It can be very challenging to file a toxic exposure lawsuit. The process of filing such a lawsuit can be time-consuming and complex. You can present the strongest legal case possible if you hire an experienced toxic exposure attorney. The lawyers at Nadrich & Cohen know how toxic exposure injuries can decimate one’s quality of life. We will handle every aspect of your case and ensure you obtain the largest possible financial recovery while you simply focus on recovering from your injuries.
Our California toxic exposure lawyers will carefully and accurately determine the cause of your illness. This can be difficult to do since toxic exposure symptoms may not surface until years after the exposure. However, our lawyers have been handling these cases since 1990 so we have the experience and know-how to properly investigate difficult cases like these. If you’ve gotten sick and don’t know the cause, we will investigate your past to find out if you’ve been exposed to hazardous chemicals. We’ll also look for other people who have reported similar illnesses in order to narrow the range of possible causes.
Once we’ve identified the cause of your illness, we will determine whose fault your illness is. There may be more than one entity at fault for your illness. For example, industrial workers who suffer from occupational exposure may be able to sue both the manufacturer of the toxic substance as well as their employer. We will thoroughly investigate your case and identify every possible defendant in order to maximize your financial compensation.
We can also provide an accurate value for your case, which is a very complex, difficult thing to do. We will analyze your case carefully and work with vocational, medical and financial experts to place an accurate value on your case. The value of your case will partially be determined by how the remainder of your life is affected by your illness.
You won’t be able to obtain the financial compensation you are entitled to under California law if you don’t hire an experienced toxic exposure law firm like Nadrich & Cohen. Hiring us will give you the best chance at recovering the compensation you deserve as well as give you the time to focus on recovering from your illness. Call us today for a free consultation.
We Offer A No Fee Promise
Our no fee promise means we don’t charge a fee until and unless we obtain financial compensation for you, upon which our only fee is a small percentage of your recovery. This means there is no upfront fee for our representation and you will never owe us even a single penny out of your own pocket.
California Chemical Exposure Law
Manufacturers of chemicals are considered negligent in California if they fail to be reasonably careful when manufacturing, testing, promoting and selling a chemical in order to prevent harm from occurring. CACI No. 1221 holds negligent makers and sellers of chemicals liable for damages caused by their chemicals.
Chemical manufacturers sometimes, unfortunately, know their products are dangerous, yet fail to warn the public about the dangers associated with their products. Companies who do this in California are liable for damages resulting from this failure to warn.
Companies often fail to warn about the dangers of products with design defects. An example would be a company doing testing, discovering that their product may cause cancer even when manufactured correctly, then failing to warn anyone about the cancer risk.
These Are Difficult Cases That We Can Win For You
It can be very difficult to pursue financial compensation for toxic chemical exposure. The reason for this is that symptoms can sometimes only appear years or decades after the initial exposure to toxic materials. This means that multiple medical opinions regarding the causes of toxic exposure symptoms must be collected, and this can be a difficult, time-consuming process.
In addition, chemical companies usually have a lot of money to throw at expensive lawyers who can handle toxic chemical exposure litigation for them. For these reasons, it is essential that you be represented by strong lawyers with decades of experience handling chemical exposure claims; toxic tort lawyers like Nadrich & Cohen, who can win these difficult cases for you while you focus on treating your symptoms and let us do all the work for you.
Common Toxic Exposure Injuries
Exposure to hazardous chemicals can cause numerous injuries. These injuries, unfortunately, can sometimes affect you for the rest of your life. These injuries and adverse health effects include:
- Allergic reactions
- Respiratory issues
- Cancer (such as lung cancer)
- Neurological damage
- Damage to the eyes and other sensory organs
- Lung disease
California Toxic Exposure Lawsuits
Our toxic exposure attorneys have been handling toxic tort cases since 1990. Our legal team understands what is needed to succeed in toxic exposure lawsuits.
Call us now for a free consultation if you have been exposed to toxic chemicals to see if you have a case. We never charge a fee for our services unless a recovery is made.