Toxic Baby Food Lawsuit
A February 4, 2021 U.S. House of Representatives Staff Report found that several tested baby foods contained high levels of heavy metals. The report found that some baby foods had up to 177 times the FDA allowable lead level, 91 times the arsenic level, 69 times the cadmium level or up to 5 times the mercury level.
Metals found in baby food are linked to the following:
- Chronic Diseases
- Neurotoxic Effects
- Brain Damage
- Autism (ASD)
- Cardiovascular Issues
- Compromised Immune System
What Baby Food Brands Have Heavy Metals?
The baby food brands listed in the 2021 Congressional report on baby food include:
- Nurture – Happy Family Organics and HappyBABY
- Hain Celestial Group – Earth’s Best Organic
- Campbell Soup – Plum Organics
- Walmart – Parent’s Choice
- Sprout Foods – Sprout Organic Food
Call us at (800) 718-4658 if your child has been diagnosed with ADHD or autism after consuming baby food made by any of the above companies, or fill out the “Do I Have A Case” form on the right. You may be eligible for a financial recovery, and we won’t charge you a fee until and unless we obtain financial compensation for you.
Heavy Metals, Autism And ADHD
The heavy metals arsenic, lead, mercury and cadmium have been linked to autism and ADHD by many studies, including:
- Arsenic and autism: Study 1 – Study 2
- Lead and autism: Study 1 – Study 2
- Mercury and autism: Study 1 – Study 2
- Cadmium and autism: Study 1 – Study 2
- Arsenic and ADHD: Study
- Lead and ADHD: Study 1 – Study 2
- Cadmium and ADHD: Study
Which Products Have Toxic Metals?
The baby food products implicated in the 2021 baby food report of hazardous products include popular cereals, sweet potato puree, a variety of juices, and snack puffs, all of which are made by what many parents believed to be trusted baby food brands.
- Apple and Broccoli Puffs (contained inorganic arsenic at 180 ppb)
- Banana and Pumpkin Puffs
- Kale and Spinach Puffs
- Strawberry and Beet Puffs
- Apple Rice Cakes
- Blueberry Beet Rice Cakes
- Purple Carrot and Blueberry Puffs
- Sweet Potato and Carrot Puffs
Baby Food Autism And ADHD Lawyers
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers have been helping injured victims of dangerous products obtain financial compensation from big corporations since 1990. Our team of lawyers and experts knows how to maximize your recovery so you can be compensated fully and fairly for the injuries to you or your loved one.
We only charge a small percentage of your recovery as our fee, and we don’t charge any fee until and unless we obtain compensation for you.
You might be eligible for financial compensation if your child was diagnosed with ADHD or autism after eating baby food contaminated with toxic heavy metals. Call us at (800) 718-4658 for a free consultation to see if you have a case.