Nadrich & Cohen represent victims of T-bone accidents.
T-bone car accidents are also known as side-impact or broadside collisions. They are when the front of a vehicle slams into the side of another vehicle. A side-impact collision can result in severe injuries to someone on the side of the vehicle that gets hit.
You may be unable to work because of your t-bone collision injuries. You may be facing huge medical bills because of your accident. You may be unable to pay those bills since you can’t work. Don’t worry – Nadrich & Cohen are here to help.
We can recover money to pay for your medical bills, lost wages, pain, suffering and more.
Best of all, we won’t charge you anything until and unless we win your case.
Call us today for a free consultation if you or a loved one got hurt or killed in a t-bone accident. You can also text us from this page. You might qualify for financial compensation.
Do I Need A T-Bone Accident Lawyer?
Those at-fault for t-bone accidents are liable for injuries they case. This is due to California law. A driver’s negligence makes them liable for injuries. The at-fault driver usually doesn’t pay injury victims themselves, though. The at-fault driver’s insurance company is usually who pays in a car accident claim.
Insurance companies won’t actually pay you what you deserve unless you make them. You can only make them by threatening to sue them. Your threat to sue them, of course, is empty if you don’t have a lawyer. You can’t beat their expensive lawyers in court without a lawyer of your own. So, if you don’t have a lawyer, they won’t pay you what you deserve. They are more interested in their own profit margin than your well-being. You need a lawyer to force them to pay you what you deserve.
You also need a lawyer to talk to the insurance companies for you. Insurance companies will trick you into saying certain things on a recording. When you say these things, they exploit it to pay you less or nothing at all. Let us talk to the insurance companies for you. We won’t fall for their tricks.
Call us today for a free consultation. We will force the insurance companies to pay you what you deserve. We will handle all communications with insurance companies for you. This way you don’t have to worry about incriminating yourself on a recording. We will handle every aspect of your personal injury claim. You will need to do very little. You can focus on recovering from your injuries after hiring us.
How Much Do Nadrich & Cohen Cost?
You will not have to pay a fee until and unless we recover money for you. Our only fee is a percentage of any money we recover for you. You won’t have to pay us an upfront fee. You won’t have to pay us any money out of your own pocket.
Compensation Available To T-Bone Accident Victims in California
Compensation available to individuals injured in car accidents depends on many factors. These include the jurisdiction and the specific circumstances of the accident. These also include the insurance policies involved. Generally, compensation may cover:
- Medical bills: This includes costs for emergency care, hospitalization and surgery. This also includes medications, physical therapy, and ongoing/future medical treatments.
- Lost wages: You may be unable to work due to your injuries. You may receive compensation for lost income, both past and future.
- Pain and suffering: You may receive compensation for physical and emotional pain experienced. You may also receive money for long-lasting effects on your quality of life.
- Property damage: You may receive compensation for repairs to or replacement of property. This includes vehicle damage.
- Loss of consortium: Your spouse may receive compensation for loss of companionship. They may receive compensation for other aspects of their relationship, as well.
- Emotional distress: You may receive compensation for psychological injuries. These include anxiety, depression or PTSD.
- Disability and disfigurement: You may have suffered a permanent disability or disfigurement. You may receive compensation for the impact on your quality of life and ability to work.
- Wrongful death: A t-bone crash can be fatal. Surviving family members may receive compensation for funeral expenses. They may get money for burial expenses and loss of financial support. They might get paid for loss of love and companionship. They might get paid for their loved one’s medical bills.
Compensation available depends on the laws in the jurisdiction where the accident occurred. It depends on the details of the accident, and the insurance policies of the parties involved. It is important to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney. They can discuss the potential compensation available in a particular case with you.
T-Bone Accident Statistics
- T-bone accidents cause about 25% of traffic fatalities in the U.S.
- They are the second leading cause of fatalities in multi-vehicle accidents. Head-on collisions are the leading cause.
- T-bone accidents cause about 9,000 fatalities in the U.S. each year.
- About 30-40% of fatalities in vehicles under 10,000 pounds involve side impacts.
- In 2019, side-impact collisions resulted in 2,709 fatalities in the United States. This is according to Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
- About 20 percent of side-impact crashes result in serious injury.
- Intersection accidents often involve T-bone collisions. They account for approximately 40% of all reported crashes. They account for about 20% of fatal crashes in the U.S.
- The majority of T-bone accidents occur at non-signaled intersections. They account for about 70% of side-impact collisions in urban areas.
- T-bone accidents are more likely to occur during the daytime and on weekends. They peak between 3 PM and 6 PM.
Common T-Bone Accident Injuries
T-bone accidents can lead to many injuries sustained due to the forceful nature of the crash. The limited protection given by the vehicle’s side is a factor, too. Common injuries in T-bone accidents include:
- Head injuries: Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), concussions, and skull fractures can occur. This is due to the collision impact, or from the head striking the side window or other car parts.
- Neck injuries: Whiplash, neck sprains, and strains are common. This is due to the sudden jerking motion of the head and neck.
- Chest injuries: Broken ribs, sternum fractures, and internal organ injuries can occur. This is due to the force of the impact on the vehicle’s side.
- Pelvic and abdominal injuries: Pelvic fractures, abdominal injuries, and internal bleeding can occur. This is due to the force exerted on the lower body.
- Spinal injuries: Damage to the spinal cord or vertebrae can occur. This may include herniated discs, fractures, and dislocations.
- Limb injuries: Fractures, dislocations, and soft tissue injuries can occur. They can affect the arms and legs.
- Lacerations and contusions: Broken glass and debris from the crash can cause injuries. The injuries include cuts, bruises, and other soft tissue injuries.
- Emotional trauma: Psychological injuries can occur. These include post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, and depression.
The severity of injuries in a T-bone accident depends on various factors. These include the speed of the vehicles involved and the size and weight of the vehicles. These also include the location of the impact and the presence of safety features.
T-Bone Accident Lawyer in California
There’s a good chance you have serious injuries if you were in a t-bone accident. You could be facing tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills. It’s important to get your choice of lawyer right with the stakes so high. You need experienced t-bone accident lawyers.
Nadrich & Cohen has been representing t-bone accident victims since 1990. We have recovered over $350,000,000 for our clients. We have obtained many $1,000,000+ awards and settlements in car accident cases.
Most of our cases settle out of court. This because insurance companies know we have been so successful for so long.
Call us today for a free case review. You can also text us from this page. You might be eligible for a financial recovery.