Nadrich & Cohen is representing those who have suffered injuries in accidents involving Tesla vehicles, including vehicles with self-driving technology.
Over 300,000 Tesla vehicles were recalled in February 2023 due to issues with Tesla’s Full Self-Driving Beta (FSD Beta) software. These issues could potentially cause Tesla cars to cause serious or even fatal accidents.
We have been representing car accident injury victims since 1990, and have recovered over $350,000,000 on behalf of our clients. We have the experience and know-how to recover the maximum compensation in a personal injury claim for your medical bills, lost wages, pain, suffering and more.
Our Tesla lawyers will not charge any fee to represent you in a Tesla accident claim until and unless we recover money for you. This is our no fee promise.
Call us today for a free consultation or text us from this page if you or a loved one was injured or killed in an accident involving a Tesla vehicle. You can also fill out the free case evaluation form on this page. You may qualify for financial compensation.
On February 16, 2023, Tesla issued a recall of 362,758 vehicles due to problems with their FSD Beta software.
The vehicles included:
- Tesla Model Y 2020-2023
- Tesla Model X 2016-2023
- Tesla Model S 2016-2023
- Tesla Model 3 2017-2023
The software, according to the NHTSA, allows the vehicles to exceed the speed limit. The software also allows the vehicles to travel through an intersection in an unpredictable or unlawful manner, increasing the risk of an accident.
According to the NHTSA, the software may:
- Allow vehicles to act unsafely near intersections
- Allow vehicles to travel straight through intersections while in turn-only lanes
- Allow vehicles to enter intersections controlled by stop signs without completely stopping
- Allow vehicles to proceed into intersections on a yellow light without proper caution
- Insufficiently respond to speed limit changes which are posted
- Inadequately account for driver adjustment of vehicle speed
If you have been involved in an accident involving a Tesla vehicle, Tesla’s FSD Beta software or Tesla’s Autopilot software may be to blame. Call us today for a free consultation. You may qualify for financial compensation for your injuries. We can identify the cause of your accident and, if necessary, sue Tesla over your injuries.
Tesla Self Driving Lawyer
The recent recall is not the only time that the safety of Tesla’s FSD Beta software has come into question.
53,822 Tesla vehicles were recalled on January 27, 2022. These vehicles included:
- Tesla Model Y 2020-2022
- Tesla Model X 2016-2022
- Tesla Model S 2016-2022
- Tesla Model 3 2017-2022
The recall was because Tesla’s FSD Beta software might allow vehicles to travel through 4-way stop intersections without stopping.
In addition, on November 1, 2021, 11,704 Tesla vehicles were recalled. These vehicles included:
- Tesla Model Y 2020-2021
- Tesla Model X 2017-2021
- Tesla Model S 2017-2021
- Tesla Model 3 2017-2021
The vehicles were recalled because the FSD Beta software might issue false forward collisions warnings or unexpectedly activate the automatic emergency brake system.
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident involving Tesla’s FSD Beta software, Tesla may be to blame. Call us today for a free consultation. We will determine if Tesla’s software caused your accident and, if necessary, file a Tesla self driving lawsuit on your behalf seeking financial compensation for your injuries.
Tesla Autopilot Lawyer
Tesla’s FSD Beta software isn’t the only software by Tesla which has seen its safety questioned. Tesla’s Autopilot software has also had its safety questioned.
Tesla’s Autopilot software includes a cruise control function that matches the vehicle’s speed with the speed of surrounding traffic, and an autosteer function which helps keep vehicles in clearly marked lanes. In addition, Tesla’s Enhanced Autopilot software has features such as automatic lane changing and automatic parking.
However, the safety of Tesla’s Autopilot features has been questioned:
- An engineer recently petitioned the NHTSA to recall vehicles featuring Tesla’s autopilot software. The engineer claims that the software’s automatic braking features cause drivers to get used to not having to brake by themselves, leading to drivers always keeping their foot hovering over the gas pedal. The engineer claims this can lead to drivers reacting to situations requiring sudden braking by slamming on the gas pedal, thinking it is the brake pedal.
- A Tesla Autopilot lawsuit filed in Santa Clara County Superior Court on February 2, 2022 alleges that a fatal accident occurred because a Tesla’s auto steer and automatic emergency braking features did not properly react to approaching threats and traffic conditions, causing the Tesla to slam into the back of a stopped fire truck.
- The NHTSA, on August 13, 2021, announced an investigation into 11 incidents of Tesla vehicles colliding with equipment and other vehicles at scenes involving emergency first responders. According to the NHTSA, most of these events happened at night and involved elements such as flares, road cones, illuminated arrow boards or vehicle lights which may have disrupted the functionality of Tesla’s Autopilot software.
Our law firm is representing those who have been injured in accidents involving Tesla’s autopilot software. If you have been injured in a crash involving this software, call us today for a free consultation. We will thoroughly investigate your accident, determine if your accident was caused by Autopilot software, and, if necessary, take legal action on your behalf against Tesla by filing a Tesla Autopilot lawsuit.
Tesla Crash Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in a crash involving a Tesla vehicle, we may be able to help you recover money to compensate you for:
- Medical bills: You may be facing medical bills after being involved in a Tesla accident. You may also require future medical treatment which will generate yet more bills. We can help you recover money for all past and future medical expenses related to your Tesla car accident.
- Lost wages: You might have had to miss time from work after being in a Tesla auto accident. Maybe you got hurt too badly to work. Maybe you had to take time off to receive medical treatment. We might be able to recover compensation for your lost wages in a Tesla crash lawsuit.
- Loss of earning capacity: Your Tesla accident might have hurt you so badly that you’ll never be able to work again or do the job you used to again. We can help you recover compensation for any loss or reduction of your earning capacity.
- Pain and suffering: Car accidents can lead to a tremendous amount of physical pain and mental suffering. You might qualify for compensation for your pain and suffering.
- Property damage: Your car may have been severely damaged or even totaled in your Tesla crash. We can help you recover compensation for any property damage sustained in your accident.
- Wrongful death: If you lost a loved one in a Tesla accident, financial compensation can’t bring them back, but it can help prevent you from undergoing financial hardship. You might qualify for compensation for the loss of your loved one’s income, love, companionship and household services. You may be eligible for compensation for your loved one’s funeral costs, burial costs, pain, suffering and medical bills.
Call us today for a free consultation to discuss exactly what forms of compensation you may qualify for and exactly how much your Tesla accident case may be worth.
Tesla Malfunction Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in an accident involving a Tesla malfunction, you might qualify for financial compensation for your injuries in a Tesla malfunction lawsuit.
However, to win such a lawsuit, you’ll have to be able to prove that a Tesla vehicle malfunctioned and that this malfunction caused your accident and thus your injuries.
We have been handling auto accident cases for over three decades. We have developed relationships with the finest experts in California during this time span. We can have these experts testify for you in order to prove to an insurance company, judge or jury that your injuries were caused by a Tesla vehicle’s malfunction.
We only have access to the finest experts in California because we’ve been successfully representing injured accident victims for over 30 years. It is our experience and access to the best experts that sets us apart from other law firms. When you hire us, you’re hiring seasoned, battle-tested pros who have the experience, ability and connections to be able to prove that your injuries were Tesla’s fault and that Tesla is therefore financially liable for your injuries.
In fact, almost all of our cases settle out of court. This is because defendants know about our long track record of success in court, and because the experts we work with are so good at proving that our clients’ injuries were someone else’s fault. Defendants know that if they try to take Nadrich & Cohen on in court, they’ll lose, so they almost always settle with us out of court to avoid paying expensive legal fees.
Call us now for a free consultation if a Tesla malfunction caused you to be injured in an accident.
Tesla Crashworthiness Lawyer
If you have been injured after getting into an accident while driving or riding as a passenger in a Tesla vehicle, the crashworthiness of the vehicle may be to blame for your injuries.
A vehicle’s crashworthiness involves things like fire prevention, crush control, anti-ejection measures, airbags and seatbelts. Crashworthiness can be an especially important issue when SUV manufacturers don’t take enough steps to reduce cabin compression or roof crush in order to maximize the chances of survival for occupants in rollover accidents. Crashworthiness is often an issue in single-vehicle collisions. However, it can also be an issue in multi-vehicle accidents.
Accident victims don’t typically know if crashworthiness was a reason for their injuries or not, and if they were hurt worse because a vehicle lacked safety. We will have to work together with experts in order to figure out if crashworthiness was an issue in your accident. The most important question is if your injuries happened because your vehicle wasn’t crashworthy, or if you would have been injured even in a vehicle that was crashworthy. Experts can also determine if alternative designs existed that manufacturers might have utilized to increase a vehicle’s safety.
Many vehicle safety features can cause injuries or worsen injuries. Airbags can injure or kill people, and can sometimes hurt people worse than if the vehicle didn’t have an airbag. A roof might collapse too easily because the manufacturer wanted to reduce weight or wanted a nicer looking style. Seatbelts can fail due to defects.
Sometimes accident victims are seriously hurt when they wouldn’t have been in a safer car. A defect in the vehicle causes these injuries. Manufacturers will often defend lawsuits over these injuries, claiming the accident was caused by someone else’s negligence and that the vehicle is safe because of its compliance with standards. It’s vital that you hire a lawyer with the knowledge to counter claims like these.
Call us now for a free consultation if you believe a Tesla vehicle’s crashworthiness is to blame for your injuries. We know how to investigate these cases, determine if a defect is responsible for your injuries, and prove that your injuries were caused by a vehicle defect.
How Much Do Nadrich & Cohen Cost?
We are contingency fee lawyers. This means that we don’t charge any fee to our clients until and unless we obtain a financial recovery for them. In other words, we won’t charge a fee until and unless we win your case. We won’t charge any upfront fee. You won’t ever owe us any money out of your own pocket.
Tesla Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in a Tesla accident, you don’t want a random jack-of-all-trades lawyer representing you, or some random billboard lawyer. You need experienced lawyers whose primary focus is helping injured accident victims recover money for their injuries, lawyers like the attorneys at Nadrich & Cohen.
Recovering money for auto accident victims is what we do. We have recovered:
- $1,000,000 for a cyclist who was killed in a collision with a dump truck
- $1,000,000 for a mother of two who died in an accident involving two vehicles
- $1,000,000 for a motorcyclist who broke their femur after being struck by a car
- $1,000,000 for a motorcyclist who suffered ankle and wrist breaks after being struck by a car
We have the expertise and experience to recover the most compensation possible for your injuries. Call us today for a free consultation if you or a loved one were injured in an accident involving a Tesla vehicle. Remember: we won’t charge any fee until and unless we win your case.