Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with a disease of the liver after being exposed to Roundup? Nadrich & Cohen can represent you in a lawsuit against Monsanto and Bayer.
Scientific studies have linked glyphosate, Roundup’s active ingredient, with conditions such as non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, liver cancer and cirrhosis. Bayer knew or should have known Roundup could cause liver damage, yet continued to sell Roundup without warning about this risk. Our experienced hazardous exposure lawyers have been successfully holding manufacturers of hazardous substances like asbestos and paraquat accountable for over 30 years. We have recovered over $350,000,000 for our clients in that time. We have the resources, expertise and experience to take on corporate giants like Bayer and win for you.
We represent our clients on a contingency fee basis. This means we don’t charge any fee until and unless we recover money for our clients.
Call us today for a free consultation, text us from this page or fill out the free case evaluation form on this page if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with a disease of the liver after being exposed to Roundup. You may qualify for financial compensation in a Roundup liver disease lawsuit.
Use the below code to embed the infographic on your website:
Who Can File A Lawsuit Over Liver Damage From Roundup?
Anyone might be eligible to file a Roundup liver disease lawsuit if they used Roundup and believe they developed a liver problem from using Roundup.
The following people may be able to file a Roundup liver damage lawsuit:
- Victims: Those who developed a liver condition such as non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, cirrhosis or liver cancer and believe that the condition was caused by Roundup may be able to file a lawsuit against Monsanto and Bayer.
- Family members: If someone died due to a liver disease caused by Roundup, their immediate family members might qualify to file a lawsuit for wrongful death. A wrongful death lawsuit would claim that Roundup caused the loved one’s death.
- Estate managers: Anyone who manages the estate of a Roundup liver disease victim might be eligible to file a lawsuit over Roundup. Family members, friends and legal representatives can all be estate managers.
Nadrich & Cohen can help you file a Roundup liver condition lawsuit, whether you are a victim, a victim’s family member or the manager of an estate.
Do I Need A Lawyer For My Roundup Case?
Yes. You need aggressive, battle-tested lawyers like Nadrich & Cohen in order to win a lawsuit against a large corporation with its own expensive defense team. Our qualified attorneys have the applicable experience and knowledge to handle complex Roundup lawsuits, assist you in building a claim, be strong advocates for your rights, and recover maximum compensation for you.
A Roundup lawsuit against Monsanto and Bayer will fall under the umbrella of product liability. Under California product liability law, a company is strictly liable for injuries caused by an unsafe product. However, plaintiffs need to be able to prove a product caused them to be injured and was defective.
Monsanto and Bayer might deny that Roundup caused your liver condition and hire an expensive legal team to disprove your case. These companies have plenty of money on hand to fight a claim like yours. Because of this, you need a lawyer with vast experience handling cases involving toxic chemicals like Roundup, a lawyer like the attorneys at Nadrich & Cohen.
A complex case like a Roundup case requires the plaintiff to adequately prove that the defendant knew their product was dangerous and failed to warn consumers. You would have to know what kind of evidence is needed to support your claim and what kind of evidence would be viable in court. Our experienced hazardous exposure lawyers know how to obtain any and all proof needed to win you a settlement.
Another reason you need experienced lawyers like the lawyers at Nadrich & Cohen by your side is we are familiar with product liability laws. We understand legal jargon and will explain to you anything about your case that is confusing to you so you can understand everything. You won’t have to research information alone if you hire us.
Also, Bayer has millions of dollars. Their defense team could be very intimidating to you, especially if you needed to speak with them during the process of negotiations. Our lawyers can remove that pressure for you by talking to the other side’s lawyers for you.
Can Roundup Cause Liver Damage?
Glyphosate, the active ingredient in Roundup, has been linked by multiple scientific studies with liver damage:
- A 2023 study involving subjects in the Salinas Valley found that exposure to glyphosate as a child may increase the risk of liver disorders during early adulthood. The study found that glyphosate exposure may increase the risk of liver disease, which could lead to liver cancer or cirrhosis.
- A 2022 study found that perinatal exposure to glyphosate can cause an overload of iron, causing oxidative damage to the liver of the unborn child, leading to hepatoxicity.
- A 2020 study found that patients with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis had a significantly higher chance of having residue of glyphosate in their urine, signifying that they had been exposed to Roundup.
- A 2017 study found that chronically exposing rats to ultra-low doses of Roundup caused the rats to develop non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
What Is Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease?
Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease is a disease involving the excessive buildup of fat in the liver which is not caused by the use of alcohol. Non-alcoholic fatty liver and non-alcoholic steatohepatitis are two types of this disease. Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis also includes inflammation of the liver.
Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease is the most common disorder of the liver around the world. About 25 percent of the world population has this disease, and it is estimated that 30 to 40 percent of Americans have this disease.
Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis can cause complications like liver cancer, cirrhosis, cardiovascular disease or liver failure.
While non-alcoholic fatty liver disease often does not cause symptoms, sufferers may have symptoms such as:
- Dull abdominal discomfort in the right upper quadrant
- Yellow discoloration of skin
How Do I Find A Roundup Liver Damage Lawsuit Lawyer?
If you want to file a successful lawsuit over liver damage caused by Roundup, you need to hire experienced toxic exposure lawyers with a reputation for success, lawyers like Nadrich & Cohen. Without the help from experienced, battle-tested lawyers like Nadrich & Cohen, it will be almost impossible to obtain compensation for your injuries.
Filing a lawsuit over liver damage caused by Roundup involves:
- The gathering of details: Our legal team will gather details of your exposure to Roundup as well as your medical history. We can also recover records for you with your permission.
- Building support: Our legal team will secure more evidence, including medical records and your history of work. Furthermore, we will research whether we’ve already represented someone else who was affected similarly by Roundup.
- Filing a claim: Once we gather all the evidence we need linking your liver condition to Roundup, we will file a lawsuit for you in the proper court system.
Every step in the legal process needs a legal team with experience and skill to make sure errors don’t occur while filing the lawsuit. Nadrich & Cohen works with a legal team with decades of experience regarding the assistance of those who have been hurt by large corporations, and we can ensure your Roundup liver disease lawsuit is filed correctly and on time.
What Compensation Is Available In A Roundup Liver Disease Lawsuit?
If you or a loved one developed a liver disease after being exposed to Roundup, you may qualify for financial compensation for:
- Medical bills: Your liver disease has probably caused you to incur medical bills already. In addition, you may require future medical treatments which will generate yet more bills. You may qualify for money to compensate for past and future medical bills related to your liver disease.
- Lost wages: Your liver disease may have caused you to miss time from work. It could have made you too sick to work. It could have made you take time off to attend medical appointments. You may qualify to be compensated for any wages you were unable to earn because of your liver condition.
- Loss of earning capacity: Your liver disease may have led to you being unable to ever work again, or unable to ever do the job you used to do again. You might be eligible for compensation for any loss or reduction of earning capacity caused by your liver problem.
- Pain and suffering: Your liver disease may have caused you physical pain and mental suffering, and you may be eligible for compensation for this pain and suffering.
- Wrongful death: If you lost a loved one to a liver disease caused by Roundup, no amount of financial compensation can bring your loved one back. Compensation can, however, prevent you from undergoing financial hardship. You may qualify for compensation for your loved one’s funeral costs, burial costs, medical bills, pain and suffering. You may also qualify to be compensated for the loss of your loved one’s income, love, companionship and household services.
How Can I Prove I Used Roundup?
We can help you gather evidence that proves you have been exposed to Roundup.
This evidence may include:
- Bills of purchase
- Medical records
- Employment records
Is There A Time Limit To File A Roundup Liver Disease Lawsuit?
You have two years from the date you became aware that Roundup caused your liver condition to file a lawsuit in California seeking compensation for your injuries. This time limit is called a statute of limitations.
The time limit is different from state to state. We know what the time limit is in all 50 states, so call us today for a free consultation to find out what the time limit is in your state.
How Much Will It Cost Me For Nadrich & Cohen To Represent Me?
The only fee we charge is a percentage of any money we recover for you. We do not charge a fee until and unless we recover money for you. This means you will never owe us any upfront fee and you will never owe us any money out of your own pocket.
Toxic Chemical Cases Are Difficult, But We Can Win Them For You
Winning a lawsuit over exposure to toxic chemicals like Roundup is extremely difficult. This is because symptoms often don’t appear until years or even decades after someone is initially exposed to a toxic chemical. Because of this, numerous medical opinions about the cause of your illness need to be collected. The process of collecting these opinions can be time-consuming and difficult. Also, chemical manufacturers typically have a ton of money to spend on expensive attorneys who can litigate toxic chemical cases for them.
You need strong, battle-tested toxic chemical lawyers who have been handling hazardous exposure cases for decades by your side if you want to win these cases, lawyers like Nadrich & Cohen. We can win your Roundup case for you and handle every aspect of your case for you while you focus on treatment for your illness.
Call us today for a free consultation if you or a loved one developed a liver condition after being exposed to Roundup.