California has very specific laws that regulate the rideshare industry. That’s good news for rideshare drivers. Yet, these laws can complicate the financial recovery process for rideshare accident claimants. You may have problems identifying the liable party, calculating your losses, and filing a claim.
Nadrich & Cohen manages these types of cases. A Santa Rosa Uber accident lawyer from our firm can walk you through the process of seeking compensation. You can explore your options now during a complimentary case review.
Why Hire an Injury Lawyer Following an Uber Rideshare Accident?
Hiring our team comes with many benefits. For one thing, you get an advocate who will tirelessly fight for what you need. Compensable losses in your case may comprise:
- Healthcare expenses, including anticipated care costs
- Lost income and other job-related wages
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Mental anguish
- Funeral costs (if you lost a loved one)
- Loss of consortium
- Any out-of-pocket expenses, such as childcare costs and temporary transportation arrangements
Nadrich & Cohen understands that you have concerns about your financial stability. While facing mountains of medical bills, the last thing you want to think about is affording an attorney. So, we offer help on contingency. That means no retainers, upfront fees, or hourly rates. We can start advocating for you today.
We Can File Your Case Within the Allotted Time Frame
California imposes a filing deadline on all lawsuits. This deadline is critical to your case’s outcome. Missing it could mean adverse things for your financial situation. You generally have two years to file your case, per CCP § 335.1. The same statute and deadline apply if you’re filing a wrongful death lawsuit.
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Filing your lawsuit requires us to have supporting evidence about fault, liability, and negligence. We also need to know how much compensation you’re requesting. As you can imagine, this requires a fair amount of work. We cannot file your lawsuit the day before its expiration date and hope for a favorable outcome. We want to learn about your case as soon as possible.
Your Lawyer Will Combat Any Challenge to Your Uber Accident Case
Pursuing compensation isn’t as easy as you might think. The other party may do everything possible to deny or dispute your right to damages. This can prolong the claims process, leaving you without financial support for a considerable period.
Yet, our team isn’t afraid of taking challenging cases. We will combat any of the following issues that could impede the claims process:
- The insurer offers you a low settlement, claiming that’s the best offer.
- The other party denies liability.
- We encounter bad faith insurance practices.
- There isn’t sufficient evidence to support your case or damages’ value.
- You’re blamed entirely for the collision.
We’ve fought these challenges before in many cases similar to yours. If you or a loved one was hurt in an Uber accident, don’t let your anxiety discourage you from seeking damages. With Nadrich & Cohen, you don’t have to worry about anything – anything other than getting better.
Your Lawyer Will Investigate Your Accident’s Circumstances in Santa Rosa
We need evidence to recover damages. This evidence may comprise:
- The accident report
- Screenshots from the rideshare app
- Videos and photos of the accident scene (and your injuries)
- Your damages’ receipts and invoices
- Testimony from witnesses
- Your account of events
- Statements from healthcare providers and accident reconstruction specialists
- Forensic evidence
You don’t have to gather these items alone. That’s our firm’s job. With the information we uncover, our team will assert your right to damages. We hope to resolve your accident case via an insurance settlement or court award.
We Have More Than 30 Years of Experience Getting Positive Outcomes
Nadrich & Cohen has proudly served Californians for decades. In that time, we’ve recovered millions for auto accident claimants like yourself. Some of our case results include:
- $500,000 for a car accident claimant with a fractured pelvis
- $250,000 for a car accident claimant hit by a drunk driver
- $100,000 for a car accident claimant (this was the liable policy’s limit)
We’ve also recovered damages from major corporations, including retail stores and bus companies. You can ask questions about our accident lawyers’ successes during your free case review.
What do Clients Share About Nadrich & Cohen?
Nadrich & Cohen isn’t your standard law firm. We tirelessly advocate for injured people in the Santa Rosa area and throughout California. When we learn about a client’s situation, we immediately spring into action, seeking the best possible outcome.
Right now, out of more than 100 reviews, we have a 4.7-star rating. Here’s what satisfied clients have to share:
- “I reached out to them after my accident but wasn’t really sure I needed an attorney. I took them up on their FREE CONSULTATION and decided that I needed assistance. They really helped me and my fiancé and we are relieved that we hired them.” – C.G.A.
- “I needed every penny of my accident settlement. They really worked hard and I believe no one could have gotten me more money.” – A.H.
- “Mr. Cohen was great. He helped me get through a very difficult time after my accident.” – A.K.
- “Insurance company offered a ridiculous low amount for my accident claim. I ended up getting way more than their original offer after I hired Nadrich & Cohen.” – H.C.
We’re confident in our ability to manage your Uber accident case in Santa Rosa. Our lawyers are prepared to hear from you now.
Nadrich & Cohen Wants to Learn Your Story Today
Your free case evaluation gives us the chance to review your claim. It also gives you the opportunity to share your story and explain what you want to recover. To connect with our Uber accident lawyers in Santa Rosa, call now.