Highway 99, a dangerous highway, runs right through the heart of Fresno, CA. If you suffered injuries from a car accident on Highway 99 or elsewhere in Fresno, one of the car accident attorneys at our firm can help you recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and more.
You might not get a fair offer from the other driver’s insurance company without a lawyer. Insurance companies know and respect our name. This is why many of our cases settle out of court for the fair value of our clients’ damages. Our services are free until we obtain compensation for you, in which case we will only charge a small percentage of your recovery as our fee.
The Benefits of Having a Car Accident Lawyer in Fresno for Your Case
An insurance adjuster may not serve you fairly if you don’t have an attorney representing you. They might not make a fair offer to compensate you for your injuries, because they know your only option when they offer you a low-ball offer is to sue them over it, and they know you can’t win a lawsuit if you don’t have a lawyer.
Insurance companies also train insurance adjusters to use every trick in the book to attempt to reduce the insurance company’s liability in car accidents. Adjusters are trained to get people to say things that either implicate them in a motor vehicle accident or imply a lack of fault on the part of their policyholder.
Do not talk to the other driver’s insurance company; leave this to a Fresno car accident attorney like those at our firm. Let us take on the hassle of dealing with the insurance companies for you so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
Additional Benefits of Having a Lawyer
By leaving your personal injury claim in the hands of an attorney from our firm, you won’t have to worry about any of the tasks involved in building and defending your auto accident case. Some of these tasks include:
- Collecting evidence for your case, such as the police report, traffic camera footage, and bystander pictures of the accident scene
- Corroborating your evidence with witness and experts testimonies, such as a testimony about your injuries from a medical expert
- Determining what your damages are and the monetary value of your non-financial damages, like your physical pain
- Establishing the other party’s fault in your case
- Defending you from accusations about your own fault in your case
- Negotiating your settlement with the insurer
- Litigating your case if the insurer isn’t compliant