If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident involving a rideshare vehicle, we can seek damages from the liable party. A Santa Rosa rideshare accident lawyer from Nadrich & Cohen can build and manage your injury claim. When you connect with our team, you can start a free, no-obligation case review.
Here, we can discuss various aspects of your case, including what you’re expecting from the claims process. We can also answer any questions you may have about pursuing damages in Sonoma County.
Recoverable Damages Following a Santa Rosa Rideshare Accident
Suffering harm in a rideshare accident can affect your working ability and day-to-day life. It can also harm your mental health and plans for the future. We believe compensation in your case should account for those hardships.
Your claim or lawsuit could yield compensation for:
- Medical treatment, including medications, ambulance transportation and surgeries
- Wages you lost during your recovery period
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Reduced earning capacity (if your injuries affected your earning power)
- Mental anguish
- Damages related to living with a permanent disability or physical disfigurement
- Reduced quality of life
Personal injury cases are unique to each individual. As such, you may recover damages not listed here. We will review your case’s unique circumstances when evaluating what you need.
Our Lawyers Can Seek Your Damages Via an Insurance Claim
California law requires rideshare companies, like Uber and Lyft, to carry liability insurance. This insurance is as follows:
- $50,000 for death and personal injury per person
- $100,000 for death and personal injury per accident
- $30,000 in property damage coverage
Our lawyers in Santa Rosa will evaluate your losses following your collision. Once we know what you’re entitled to, we can identify the liable party and send your demand letter.
Nadrich & Cohen will form a plan of action based on what happens next. Following the insurer’s response, we may enter into settlement negotiations, mediation or litigation. Your lawyer will determine a course of action that meets your legal goals.
There Is a Legal Deadline for Rideshare Accident Cases in California
Per CCP § 335.1, you generally have two years from the date of the rideshare accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. If compliant, you can seek damages from the at-fault party through a lawsuit.
However, should you miss this legal deadline, the courts will dismiss your case. This makes it imperative to consider your legal options as soon as possible. Once our rideshare accident team learns about your case, we can gather evidence and pursue what you need. Yet, to promote your claim’s success, our team in Santa Rosa wants to know about your case as soon as possible.
Services Our Clients Expect from the Team at Nadrich & Cohen
At Nadrich & Cohen, we offer the following services to our clients:
- Private investigation to confirm the liable party, key facts of the accident, and whether other information exists outside of the accident report
- Evidence collection to support your case, which can include video footage, eyewitness testimony and accident reconstruction analysis
- Administrative tasks, which include answering messages from the defendant or the insurance company, filing your lawsuit and filling out other legal paperwork
- Legal representation, as in your Santa Rosa rideshare accident attorney will represent you in all appearances, be it in negotiation meetings or trial hearings
- Legal counsel, which can involve advising you on whether to pursue a personal injury lawsuit or accept a settlement offer
You can learn more about our legal services in a free consultation with a member of our team.
What Should I Do After a Rideshare Accident in Santa Rosa?
In the post-accident aftermath, you may have concerns about your next steps. Our team has assembled a short list of suggestions following your collision. Each of these things can promote your case’s outcome. While not necessary, we suggest that you:
Visit a Healthcare Provider
Seeking medical care is one of the most important post-accident measures. This does more than help you get treatment; it also:
- Draws a connection between your injuries and the collision
- Shows the insurer that you’re committed to recovery
- Helps us calculate your medical bills
- Gives insight into your injuries’ severity
We also recommend that you complete your doctor’s treatment plan.
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Let Us Manage All Insurance-Related Matters
The rideshare company’s insurer may offer a settlement immediately following the collision in Santa Rosa. We know it’s tempting to accept this offer. Yet, it may not fully cover your injury-related losses. By referring all settlement offers to your lawyer, you allow us to:
- Determine whether the insurance company is acting in good faith
- Negotiate for a higher settlement, if possible
- Protect you from unscrupulous insurance strategies
- Prevent any challenges from impeding your case’s progression
Our team will know what constitutes a fair settlement when filing your claim. That way, if the insurer extends an offer, we’ll know whether it meets your needs.
Consider Partnering With Our Rideshare Accident Attorneys
Getting into a collision with another motorist is challenging enough. Getting into a collision with a rideshare driver presents even more challenges. You may find yourself dealing with multiple liable parties, extensive damages, and confusion about your legal rights.
Nadrich & Cohen is ready to manage your case on a contingency-fee basis. That means you don’t have to forsake legal help because of concerns about cost. We charge nothing up front to begin working on your claim or lawsuit. When your case ends, some of your settlement pays for our attorney’s fees. We want to make seeking damages as stress-free (and financially accessible) as possible.
Call Nadrich & Cohen Today to Hire a Rideshare Accident Lawyer in Santa Rosa
Whether you suffered harm in a collision with an Uber, Lyft, or another rideshare vehicle, look no further for legal support. Our Sonoma County rideshare accident lawyers advocate for people in your situation. Seeking compensation and our firm’s support is just a phone call away. To begin your no-obligation case review, connect with us now.